We have set out below information and/or documents that are frequently sought by the media and members of the public.
|Frequency of release||Description of information||Additional information|
||See note 1|
|Quarterly||Members' Attendance Reconciliation||See note 2|
|Quarterly||Members' Travel and Accommodation Allowance Declaration
*This file may be large
|See note 3|
See note 4
Members' Mobile Phone Claims
See note 5
|Every 6 months||See note 6|
(1) This is a record of Members' attendances. It is published monthly in arrears. Recording of attendance ceases when the required number of days is attained. All records are provisional until verified by Members. Only Members in receipt of TAA are listed.
(2) Members can seek reconciliation to their attendance based on certain agreed criteria. Some reconciliations, such as those for illness, will not be published in accordance with the FOI Act of 2014.
(3) Members declare their normal place of residence and distance to Leinster House every year and are assigned to a specific travel band. This relates to the amount of money they may receive under the Travel and Accommodation Allowance. Members may change their band during a year and we will publish such changes quarterly, if any. This file may be large. These forms are redacted in accordance with the FOI Act 2014.
(4) Published yearly, this reflects the amount of PSA paid to Members in a year. Members may make refunds of unspent PRA, refund TAA based on attendance under the required number of days or request a "top up" of PRA up to the maximum.
(5) Members may purchase one mobile phone and seek reimbursement up to a maximum of €750 every 18 months. Claims and associated documentation (invoices, receipts, etc.) will be published on a quarterly basis. This file may be large. These forms are redacted in accordance with the FOI Act 2014.
(6) This information will be reviewed every 6 months and changes, if any, will be published.