The Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach will meet tomorrow, Thursday, 09 March, for consideration of the 2017 Revised Estimates for Public Services.
08 March 2017
The schedule for the meeting is as follows:
• Vote 11 (Office of the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform);
• Vote 12 (Superannuation and Retired Allowances);
• Vote 14 (State Laboratory);
• Vote 15 (Secret Service);
• Vote 17 (Public Appointments Service);
• Vote 18 (National Shared Services Office);
• Vote 19 (Office of the Ombudsman);
• Vote 39 (Office of Government Procurement).
Mr. Paschal Donohue, Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform and Mr Eoghan Murphy, Minister of State with special responsibility for Financial Services, eGovernment and Public Procurement will attend at Select Committee.
The meeting will start at 11am in Committee Room 2, Leinster House.
Watch proceedings live via this link.
Committee proceedings can also be viewed on the move, through the Houses of the Oireachtas Smartphone App, available for Apple and Android devices.
Press Liaison Officer,
Houses of the Oireachtas,
P: +353 1 618 3437
M: +353 86 4100 898
Select Committee Membership:
Chairperson: John McGuinness (Fianna Fail)
Peter Burke (Fine Gael);
Michael D’arcy (Fine Gael);
Pearse Doherty (Sinn Féin);
Michael McGrath (Fianna Fail);
Paul Murphy (AAA);
Seán Sherlock (Labour)