Submissions and Correspondence to the Committee
Access the following pages for submissions related to the FOI Amendment Bill 2012, the Report on Protected Disclosure, and the
Credit Union Bill 2012.
- 9 February 2012: Invitation to Finance Committee Chairs
Invitation from the Danish Parliament Representative to the EU to the next meeting of the Finance and Fiscal Affairs Chairmen in Copenhagen, 19/20 March 2012.
- 1 February 2012: Report from the European Parliament
Report from the European Parliament's Policy Department on Budgetary Affairs on creating greater synergy between European and national budgets.
- 2 November 2011: E-mail from Central Bank of Ireland
Letter from the Central Bank of Ireland providing follow-up information after its meeting with the Joint Committee on 26 October 2011.
- 17 November 2011: Letter from NTMA
Letter from the NTMA containing follow-up information in relation to meeting with Joint Committee on 9 Sept. 2011.
- 30 November 2011: E-mail from Dept. of Finance
Correspondence on European Scrutiny from the Dept. of Finance enclosing a supplementary table relating to the CRD IV package, discussed at the previous meeting of 24 November 2011.
- 30 November 2011: Letter from Dept. of PE&R
Letter from the Dept. of Public Expenditure & Reform informing the Joint Committee of Min. Howlin's decision to extend Mr. Donal Connell’s term of office as Director and Chairman of the National Lottery Company until 28 February 2012.
- 14 December 2011: Letter from Irish Concrete Federation
Letter from Irish Concrete Federation seeking a meeting with the Joint Committee to discuss the legislative content of the Construction Contracts Bill.
- 23 February 2012: Letter from ICTU
Letter from Mr. Seamus Cody, Chair of ICTU Public Services Committee accepting the Joint Committee's invitation to appear before it.
- 23 February 2012: Briefing from ICTU
Briefing document From ICTU on the Public Sevice Pensions (Single Scheme) and Remuneration Bill 2011.
- 23 February 2012: Letter to ICTU
Letter from Minister Howlin to ICTU in relation to the Public Sevice Pensions (Single Scheme) and Remuneration Bill 2011.
- 23 February 2012: Letter from Sen. Fidelma Healy Eames
Letter from the Senator asking the Joint Committee to invite the Bank of Ireland to explain its relationship with Galway Airport's bank account.
- 23 February 2012: E-mail from CESR
E-mail from the Irish representative of the Center for Economic & Social Rights recommending their new Report.
- 23 February 2012: Letter from CESR
Letter from the Executive Director of the Center for Economic & Social Rights recommending their new Report for circulation to the Joint Committee.
- 23 February 2012: Report from CESR
Report of the Center for Economic and Social Rights - 'Mauled by the Celtic Tiger: Human rights in Ireland's economic meltdown'.
- 23 February 2012: Letter from Min. Howlin to JC
Letter from Minister Howlin to the Joint Committee with information about certain Statutory Instruments.
- 15 March 2012: Retailers Against Smuggling
Letter from Retailers Against Smuggling re. correspondence with ASH and the Irish Heart Foundation