eMail Alerts for:
- This Week in the Houses of the Oireachtas,
- The Outline Schedule (Dáil)
- The Committee Schedule
This Week in the Houses of the Oireachtas
This service will send you an email alert containing the schedule of business in the Dáil, Seanad and committees, and is usually published the Friday before a sitting week. Links to useful documents are included.
The Outline Schedule (Dáil)
This email alert sets out the likely sequence and timing of business for today's sitting based on Standing Orders and the Government's intentions as indicated in the most up to date version of the Schedule of Business issued by the Government Chief Whip's Office that is currently to hand. It also contains useful links to related documents (for example, the text of a Bill to be considered on the day).
The Committee Schedule
This email alert contains the committee schedule, and is usually publishedthe Friday before a sitting week. Links to useful documents are included.
To subscribe to This Week in the Houses of the Oireachtas
To subscribe to the Outline Schedule (Dáil)
To subscribe to the Committee Schedule
- There is no need to enter anything in the subject line of the email;
- Replace "your name" with your actual name, for example John Smith;
- the subscribe phrase should appear on one line, for example:
Subscribe Agenda John Smith
- If you have any views on this service, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
Houses of the Oireachtas Service