I move that the Order fixing the Second Reading of the Bill for to-day be discharged. It is necessary that that should be done. The Bill is practically drafted now—I have a rough draft of it here in my hands. It may be necessary to change the long Title of the Bill. I do not purpose to fix a day definitely for the Second Reading, because we may have to reintroduce the Bill and put it down for a First Reading. That will be done with the least possible delay. If it is necessary to fix a day provisionally, it could be this day fortnight. I think what will happen is that the Bill will be withdrawn altogether and a Bill with a new title brought in.

Order discharged. Second Stage ordered provisionally for 30th November.