The following Message has been received from the Seanad:—
"The Seanad have made the following Orders:—
1. That the promoters of every Private Bill which has been initiated in the Seanad in the present Session shall have leave to suspend any further proceedings thereon, in order to proceed with the same Bill in the next Session of the Oireachtas.
2. That on the first day on which the Seanad shall sit in the next Session a copy of every such Bill shall be laid upon the Table of the House by the principal clerk of the Private Bill Office.
3. That in respect of every Bill so laid upon the Table the proceedings on such Bill shall be formal in regard to every stage through which the Bill shall have passed in the present Session.
4. That no new fees shall be charged in respect of any stage upon which fees have already been paid during the present Session.
5. That all petitions presented in the present Session against such Bills shall be petitions against the Bills in the next Session.
And have passed the following Resolution in which the concurrence of the Dáil is desired:—
That the said Orders be Standing Orders of the Dáil and Seanad relative to Private Business."