That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders—
(1) The hour at which business is to be interrupted on Wednesday, 8th
May, and Thursday, 9th May, shall be 10.30 p.m. and 9 p.m. respectively;
(2) on Thursday, 9th May, the sitting shall be suspended from 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.;
(3) on Friday, 10th May, the Dáil shall meet at 10.30 a.m. and shall adjourn at the conclusion of the proceedings on the Second Stage of the Local Government Bill, 1991 (including the making of an order for Committee Stage);
(4) the proceedings on the remaining stages of the Adoption Bill, 1990, if not previously concluded, shall be brought to a conclusion at 12 noon on Wednesday, 8th May, by one question which shall be put from the Chair and which shall, in relation to amendments, include only amendments set down by the Minister for Health; and
(5) the Second Stage of the Local Government Bill, 1991, shall be taken today and the question necessary to bring the proceedings on the motion for the second reading of the Bill to a conclusion shall be put at 4 p.m. on Friday, 10th May."