Skip to main content
Normal View

Dáil Éireann debate -
Wednesday, 17 Apr 2002

Vol. 552 No. 1

Written Answers. - Housing Aid for the Elderly.

Michael Ring


326 Mr. Ring asked the Minister for Health and Children when the Western Health Board will call to a person (details supplied) in County Mayo to assess their application for the special housing aid for the elderly scheme. [11357/02]

As the Deputy is aware, the special housing aid scheme for the elderly is operated by the health boards and the Eastern Regional Health Authority on behalf of the Department of the Environment and Local Government. My Department has asked the chief executive officer of the Western Health Board to investigate the matter raised and reply direct to the Deputy, as a matter of urgency.