Written Answers. - Work Permits.

Bernard J. Durkan


277 Mr. Durkan asked the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform the procedure to be followed by way of review of the ongoing work authorisation of a person (details supplied) in Dublin 22 whose work authorisation will fall to be reviewed in September 2003; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2840/03]

The person in question, as the holder of a work authorisation, can apply for an extension of his permission to remain by reporting to the Garda National Immigration Bureau at 13-14 Burgh Quay, Dublin 2. When seeking to have his permission extended he should present a valid passport, a valid Garda certificate of registration, his current P60 and a letter from his employer certifying his employment in one of the skill categories covered by the scheme.

Question No. 278 answered with Question No. 276.