(1) That a Select Committee consisting of 5 Members be appointed to be joined with a Select Committee to be appointed by Dáil Éireann to form the Joint Committee on Disability Matters to consider all disability matters including monitoring the implementation (by Ireland) of the Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities;
(2) The Joint Committee shall consider and make recommendations in relation to its Terms of Reference and report accordingly not later than 31 March;
(3) For the purposes of paragraph (2) the Joint Committee shall engage with the Minister for Children, Disability, Equality and Integration and relevant stakeholders;
(4) The Joint Committee shall have the powers defined in Standing Order 72, other than paragraphs (3) to (9) inclusive thereof;
(5) The Chairman of the Dáil Select Committee shall also be Chairman of the Joint Committee.