Tuesday, 3 February 2004

Questions (208)

Mary Upton


336 Dr. Upton asked the Minister for Education and Science the terms on which a person (details supplied) was facilitated to research a PhD thesis while in the full-time employment of his Department; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2945/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Education and Science)

The information sought by the Deputy is not readily available in my Department. I have arranged for the information to be forwarded to the Deputy as soon as possible.