Tuesday, 3 February 2004

Questions (283)

Willie Penrose


412 Mr. Penrose asked the Minister for Health and Children the steps he will take to ensure that a person (details supplied) in County Westmeath is afforded the appropriate and required dental treatment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3139/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health and Children)

Responsibility for the provision of dental treatment to eligible persons in County Westmeath rests with the Midland Health Board. My Department has asked the chief executive officer to investigate the matter raised by the Deputy and to reply to him directly.