Tuesday, 2 March 2004

Questions (213)

Dan Neville


293 Mr. Neville asked the Minister for Health and Children when the Southern Health Board at Tralee General Hospital will be funded for a drug to treat a person (details supplied) in County Limerick. [6535/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health and Children)

I understand that the Southern Health Board is considering the provision of treatment for the person in question at Tralee General Hospital. My Department has asked the chief executive officer of the board to advise the Deputy of progress in this case.