Tuesday, 2 March 2004

Questions (214)

Jack Wall


294 Mr. Wall asked the Minister for Health and Children when a person (details supplied) in County Kildare will be appointed a social worker to assist with family problems; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6542/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health and Children)

Responsibility in relation to the matter referred to by the Deputy rests with the South Western Area Health Board and Eastern Regional Health Authority. Accordingly, my Department has asked the chief executive officer of the authority to reply directly to the Deputy.