Wednesday, 10 March 2004

Questions (106)

Ned O'Keeffe


173 Mr. N. O’Keeffe asked the Minister for Finance the tax credits to which a person (details supplied) in County Cork is entitled. [8049/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Finance)

I am advised by the Revenue Commissioners that the precise tax credits to which a person is entitled can only be determined when relevant details of that person's circumstances are available to them. A form 12 tax return for the year 2003 has been issued by Revenue for completion by the person concerned. When the completed form is received by the Revenue Commissioners the matter will be progressed and the person will be advised of her tax credits.