Tuesday, 19 October 2004

Questions (132)

Bernard J. Durkan


263 Mr. Durkan asked the Tánaiste and Minister for Health and Children the assistance that can be offered to a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25090/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health)

Responsibility for the provision of care and treatment of the named individual rests with the Eastern Regional Health Authority. My Department has therefore asked the regional chief executive to investigate the matter raised by the Deputy and reply to him directly.