Tuesday, 19 October 2004

Questions (177)

Michael Ring


305 Mr. Ring asked the Tánaiste and Minister for Health and Children if a person (details supplied) in County Mayo will be provided with dialysis in Mayo General Hospital. [25462/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health)

The provision of hospital services for people living in County Mayo is a matter for the Western Health Board. My Department has asked the chief executive officer of the board to investigate the position with regard to this case and to reply directly to the Deputy.