Tuesday, 19 October 2004

Questions (382)

Jack Wall


523 Mr. Wall asked the Minister for Education and Science the position regarding a person (details supplied) in County Kildare seeking an educational position in view of the fact they have been unable to obtain such a position; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25243/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Education and Science)

My Department has no record of an application for educational placement from the person referred to by the Deputy. The matter will be investigated if details are provided.