Thursday, 5 July 2012

Questions (94)

Bernard J. Durkan


94 Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Social Protection the extent of any entitlement to jobseeker’s allowance or family income supplement in the case of a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32936/12]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Social Protection)

According to the records of this Department, the person concerned has not applied for a jobseeker's allowance payment. Her partner is currently in receipt of a family income supplement payment.