Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Questions (141)

Jack Wall


141. Deputy Jack Wall asked the Minister for Finance when a P21 form will be supplied to a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10937/13]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Finance)

I have been advised by the Revenue Commissioners that P21s (PAYE Balancing Statements) for 2010 and 2011 issued to the person concerned on 28 February and 25 February 2013 respectively.