Thursday, 7 March 2013

Questions (126)

Bernard Durkan


126. Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Social Protection if she will arrange for urgent issue of basic social welfare payment in the case of a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12222/13]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Social)

An application form to apply for basic supplementary welfare allowance has been posted to the person concerned. He should present himself to his local community welfare clinic at Kildare Health Centre with the completed form and his current GNIB card.