Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Questions (154)

Jack Wall


154. Deputy Jack Wall asked the Minister for Finance if a person (details supplied) in County Kildare is due a tax refund; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12320/13]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Finance)

I have been advised by the Revenue Commissioners that PAYE Balancing Statements (P21s) for the years 2009 to 2011 inclusive issued to the person concerned in January 2013. As the total overpayment arising was less than €0.50 cent the credit will be included in future tax credits. The tax year 2012 will be reviewed on receipt of Form 60 for 2012.