Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Questions (351)

Bernard Durkan


351. Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Social Protection the entitlement to one parent family allowance or alternative and or emergency payment in the case of a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [30057/13]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Social)

According to the records of this Department, no recent application for a one parent family payment has been submitted from the person concerned. It is open to the person concerned to submit such an application to her local office and also to make an application for a supplementary welfare allowance to her local community welfare service.

Question No. 352 answered with Question No. 349.