Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Questions (339)

Bernard Durkan


339. Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Social Protection if an adult dependent allowance is being granted in respect of State pension contributory payment in the case of a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [5280/14]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Social)

There is no record of an application from the person concerned for an increase for a qualified adult. An application form has been posted to the address of the person concerned and, if he wishes to apply, he should return the completed form to State Pension Contributory Section, Social Welfare Services, College Road, Sligo.

Question No. 340 withdrawn.
Question No. 341 answered with Question No. 302.