Thursday, 17 April 2014

Questions (251)

Martin Heydon


251. Deputy Martin Heydon asked the Minister for Health the funding options available for a large community centre that wishes to build disabled toilet facilities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18461/14]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

My Department administers a National Lottery Discretionary Fund from which once-off grants are paid to community and voluntary organisations providing a range of health related services. If an organisation wishes to make an application for National Lottery Funding they should send in a formal application. Detailed procedures along with the application form are set out on the Department's website at