Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Questions (167)

Stephen Donnelly

Question:

167. Deputy Stephen S. Donnelly asked the Minister for Finance further to the recent announcement by Dublin City Council that it had acquired the National Asset Management Agency’s 53% interest in the Ballymun Shopping Centre, if he will disclose the sale price and yield percentage of this asset which is being transferred between two agencies of the State. [24425/14]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Finance)

I am advised that, the Board of NAMA has approved the recommendation of the Receiver to Ballymun Shopping Centre to sell its 53% share in the Shopping Centre to Dublin City Council, which holds the remaining 47% interest, for a consideration of €2.5m.  The price is supported by an open market valuation.