Wednesday, 21 March 2018

Questions (316)

Bernard Durkan


316. Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will defer action to discontinue the adult dependant allowance payable to a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13085/18]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Employment)

The person concerned is currently in receipt of a personal rate jobseeker's allowance, an adult dependent allowance and a child dependent allowance. Entitlement to the adult dependent allowance is currently under review by an officer of the Department following notification of a change in circumstances. If there is a revised decision the person concerned will be notified in writing.

I trust that this clarifies the matter for the Deputy.