Tuesday, 9 October 2018

Questions (540)

Michael Healy-Rae


540. Deputy Michael Healy-Rae asked the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government if he will address a matter regarding a mapping error in relation to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41006/18]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Housing)

As previously outlined in the replies to Parliamentary Questions Nos 578 of 26 June 2018 and 1284 of 12 June 2018, the Property Registration Authority remains responsible for dealing with the matter concerned. However, it is not in a position to progress an application for compensation until such time as it receives the necessary advice from the Chief State Solicitor's Office.