Thursday, 31 January 2019

Questions (188)

Jackie Cahill


188. Deputy Jackie Cahill asked the Minister for Health the way in which a care assistant (details supplied) can apply for a transfer to an elderly care facility run by the HSE; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4873/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

I have asked the HSE to respond to the Deputy directly on this.