Tuesday, 12 March 2019

Questions (469)

Niamh Smyth


469. Deputy Niamh Smyth asked the Minister for Health if a contract (details supplied) is a temporary rolling contract which is being recruited at present; if it is recruitment for the permanent position of registrar at a hospital; if persons can still apply for same; the location they can apply to; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12401/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

The Civil Registration Service is operated by the Health Service Executive (HSE) on behalf of the General Register Office under the aegis of the Department of Social Protection.

As this is a service matter I have referred your question to the HSE for direct response.