Wednesday, 8 May 2019

Questions (1178)

Michael Healy-Rae


1178. Deputy Michael Healy-Rae asked the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the reason a person (details supplied) has not received funding; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19317/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Agriculture)

Herdowners are required to provide their tax details via form TC10A for payments in excess of €650 so that tax compliance can be confirmed. This position was communicated to Mr O'Sullivan and he was informed that his compensation claim could not be processed without this documentation.

The Department received the completed TC10A on April 26th and payment has now issued.