Wednesday, 8 May 2019

Questions (1501)

Bernard Durkan


1501. Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if an illness benefit payment can be changed to a local area in the case of a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [19938/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Employment)

The person concerned is in receipt of Supplementary Welfare Allowance since 12 April 2018 at the rate of €201.00 per week.

To transfer his claim to his new address he should make an appointment with the Community Welfare Officer at the Health Centre, Maynooth Road, Celbridge. Their phone number is 01-6303196.

I trust that this clarifies the matter for the Deputy.