Wednesday, 8 May 2019

Questions (1504)

Bernard Durkan


1504. Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if her attention has been drawn to a change of address in the case of a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [20044/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Employment)

The new address of the person concerned is already known to the Department and updated on all departmental records.  The child benefit payment also continues to issue as normal to the person concerned.

By way of information, any person with a verified MyGovid account can update their address using the online service by selecting the 'my details' section and following the steps outlined therein. 

I trust this clarifies the matter for the Deputy.

Question No. 1505 answered with Question No. 1391.