Tuesday, 28 May 2019

Questions (458)

Bernard Durkan


458. Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if a person (details supplied) can qualify for jobseeker's allowance; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [22450/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Employment)

It is open to the person concerned to apply for Jobseekers Allowance. Once an application is received, a decision will be made by the Deciding Officer to determine if the person concerned is eligible for payment. The person concerned should be advised to contact their local Intreo Centre where information is available on all schemes and services offered by my Department.

I trust this clarifies the matter for the Deputy.