The full name of the Lead Bidder as set out in the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire is Granahan McCourt Dublin (Ireland) Limited.
In addition to the Lead Bidder, the Granahan McCourt bid includes a number of other Bidder Members.
Bidder Member is defined in the Project Information Memorandum and includes:
- the Bidder
- members of the Consortium and shareholders (if different); and
- entities that were relied upon by another Bidder Member in its Pre-Qualification Questionnaire Response, to demonstrate its economic and financial standing, or its technical and professional capability.
An entity can therefore be a Bidder Member without having a proposed ownership or equity role (for example, there are key subcontractors that are also Bidder members).
The Granahan McCourt Bidder Members are set out as follows:
- Granahan McCourt Dublin (Ireland) Limited as lead bidder and provider of equity
- Tetrad Corporation and McCourt Global LLC as entities whose resources were relied upon in the PQQ Response
- Enet as a key subcontractor
- Kelly Group as a key subcontractor (Kelly Comms with reliance on resources of Kelly Communications Group Limited and Kelly Integrated Limited)
- Actavo (Ireland) Limited as a key subcontractor
- KN Networks (Ire) Limited as a key subcontractor.