Tuesday, 23 July 2019

Questions (1268)

Robert Troy


1268. Deputy Robert Troy asked the Minister for Health if an application for a cross-Border refund will be expedited for a person (details supplied). [32421/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

As this is a service matter I have asked the HSE to reply directly to the Deputy.