Tuesday, 23 July 2019

Questions (557)

Michael Healy-Rae


557. Deputy Michael Healy-Rae asked the Minister for Education and Skills if he will address a matter in the case of a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33473/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Education)

Individual employees with queries on employment matters should contact their local HR unit as the employer has statutory responsibility for their own HR function including lecturing contracts.

Any associated social welfare issues are a matter for my colleague the Minister for Social Protection who is the authority on matters pertaining to social welfare.