Friday, 6 September 2019

Questions (1255)

Paul Kehoe


1255. Deputy Paul Kehoe asked the Minister for Health the assistance available to a person (details supplied) in order to locate missing information in relation to their vaccination record; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36380/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

As the Health Service Executive collects and maintains vaccination records, I have asked them to reply directly to the Deputy.