Friday, 6 September 2019

Questions (182)

Brendan Griffin


182. Deputy Brendan Griffin asked the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if his Department or the Office of Public Works can search for the record of employment in the 1950s of a person (details supplied) in County Kerry; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [34925/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Public)

The Office of Public Works has undertaken a comprehensive search of its employment records and has no record of employment of the person, in County Kerry, for whom details were supplied.