Wednesday, 18 September 2019

Questions (112)

Paul Kehoe


112. Deputy Paul Kehoe asked the Minister for Education and Skills if superannuation documents will be provided to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37818/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Education)

The person concerned is in receipt of  pension benefits from my Department since 2014. Officials from the Pension Unit of my  Department will contact the person concerned and discuss her pension benefits with a view to addressing any queries she may now  have and will  also forward her a copy of her superannuation papers which previously issued in 2014.