Thursday, 3 October 2019

Questions (314)

Patrick O'Donovan


314. Deputy Patrick O'Donovan asked the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the way in which a person who has been taken into care under court instruction can obtain their records for the period of time. [40218/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Children)

I wish to thank the Deputy for his question. As this is an operational matter I have referred the question to Tusla, the Child and Family Agency, for their direct reply.