Tuesday, 5 November 2019

Questions (586)

Noel Rock


586. Deputy Noel Rock asked the Minister for Health the person or body that has the expertise to co-ordinate the other relevant consultant specialists needed for the care of persons with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44795/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

As this is a service matter, it has been referred to the Health Service Executive for attention and direct reply to the Deputy.