Thursday, 5 December 2019

Questions (160)

Bernard Durkan


160. Deputy Bernard J. Durkan asked the Minister for Health the extent to which grant aid support will be offered to support a community-based organisation (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50827/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

The funding of voluntary organisations is provided through Section 39 of the Health Act, 2004, which is administered by the HSE. As such, I have referred your question to the HSE for direct reply.