Tuesday, 17 December 2019

Questions (376)

Lisa Chambers


376. Deputy Lisa Chambers asked the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question 164 of 13 November 2019, the person or body responsible for collecting the data on the number of women travelling abroad using the cross border directive for treatment of endometriosis (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52827/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

The HSE is responsible for the operation of the Cross-Border Directive and collates all data relating to its operation.  Therefore, neither I, nor my Department, are able to provide the Deputy with the information requested.