Wednesday, 18 December 2019

Questions (190)

Robert Troy


190. Deputy Robert Troy asked the Minister for Education and Skills if the personal injuries pay-outs will be published for properties under the ownership of his Department in each of the years 2016 to 2018 and to date in 2019, in tabular form. [53790/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Education)

My Department does not routinely collate or publish information on personal injury pay-outs. Costs incurred by the State in personal injury cases involving properties under the ownership of the Minister are generally not met directly by my Department. In accordance with financial procedures in cases involving compensation against the State, such costs are charged to the State Claims Agency.