Wednesday, 18 December 2019

Questions (469)

Robert Troy


469. Deputy Robert Troy asked the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government if the personal injuries payouts will be published for properties under the ownership of his Department in each of the years 2016 to 2018 and to date in 2019, in tabular form. [53795/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Housing)

My Department is lead tenant in a number of Government Offices, however the properties it occupies are rented or leased by the Office of Public Works, and  are not directly under the ownership of the Department. Office space in the case of Met Éireann for the placement of meteorological equipment and staff accommodation at Dublin, Shannon and Cork Airports is rented rather than owned.

All claims against state properties including those rented or leased by my Department are handled by the State Claims Agency, which operates under the aegis of the National Treasury Management Agency.