Wednesday, 10 February 2021

Questions (415)

Peter Burke


415. Deputy Peter Burke asked the Minister for Education if guidance will be provided to a school (details supplied) relating to grant funding available to treat extreme damp in a school building; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [6591/21]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Education)

I wish to inform the Deputy that the school in question may apply for funding under my Departments Summer Works Scheme when it next opens for applications as this would be the most appropriate mechanism for addressing this issue.

If the school or any part thereof is forced to close because of the issue mentioned they should apply for funding under my Departments Emergency Works Scheme via the Esinet portal.