Wednesday, 10 February 2021

Questions (444)

Cormac Devlin


444. Deputy Cormac Devlin asked the Minister for Education if her attention has been drawn to the case of a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [6938/21]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Education)

I would like to inform the Deputy that the school in question should contact their Insurance Provider in the first instance to ascertain what damages are covered under their Policy. If the damages are not covered under their Insurance Policy they should submit an application for funding under my Department's Emergency Works Scheme that is available via the schools Esinet portal.