Thursday, 18 February 2021

Questions (182)

Seán Sherlock


182. Deputy Sean Sherlock asked the Minister for Education the contact details for the sections that deal with all ongoing and established grant funding in her Department and in each agency under the remit of her Department in tabular form. [9125/21]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Education)

My Department disburses a significant amount of its annual voted allocation by way of grant funding.

My Department’s website provides detailed information regarding the range of services provided or funded by it and, where appropriate, it includes application forms and relevant information and contact details to assist applicants.

More generally, the business units and appropriate contact details for all sections of the Department are detailed in the management and organisation chart set out at

The agencies under the aegis of my Department are listed at with contact information also provided by following the link for each agency. Agencies can be contacted directly for information in regard to any schemes of grant funding that may be operated by them along with consulting their own individual websites.