23 May 2022, 19.58
The Joint Committee on Children, Equality, Disability, Integration & Youth will meet to discuss Pre-legislative Scrutiny of the General Scheme of the Mother and Baby Institutions Payments Scheme Bill 2022, tomorrow, Tuesday, 24 May.
The meeting will be in 2 sessions and will be broadcast from Committee Room 4 at 3pm and the discussion will include submissions from:
Officials from the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration & Youth
· Ms Mary Lou O’Kennedy, Director of Oak Conflict Dynamics
· Mr Ray Flaherty, Facilitator and Managing Director of Concordia Consulting
· Estelle Varney, Facilitator
· Dr Sara O’Byrne, Principal Clinical Psychologist, Tree House Practice
· Ms Alanna Donnelly, Psychologist in Clinical Training, Tree House Practice
· Ms Yvonne Quinn, Clinical Psychologist, Tree House Practice.
The Joint Committee on Children, Disability, Equality, Integration & Youth has 14 Members, nine from the Dáil and five from the Seanad.
You can view the meeting in Committee Room 4 on Oireachtas TV